forum

Author Topic: *bar -> random chitchat thread <- bar*  (Read 362914 times)

Offline xdguy

• El Guapo
  • Not missing NY Y'all
  • Liked: 658
Re: *bar -> random chitchat thread <- bar*
« Reply #600 on: October 17, 2015, 07:04PM »
Think really showing my age with that one.
NEW YORK the Expired State
I'm gone thank you

Offline xdguy

• El Guapo
  • Not missing NY Y'all
« Reply #601 on: October 17, 2015, 07:07PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fn36l_z3WY" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><strong><span style="color: red;" class="bbc_color">!</span></strong> No longer available</a>
« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 11:38PM by bob »
I'm gone thank you

Offline SalR

• Gran Jefe
  • Young Gun
  • Liked: 73
« Reply #602 on: October 18, 2015, 11:08PM »

Online catahwho

• El Guapo
  • Liked: 247
« Reply #603 on: October 18, 2015, 11:40PM »
That's funny and pathetic at the same time but then again I wonder what they are the thinking when they read all the properganda our government and media reports.

Offline xdguy

• El Guapo
  • Not missing NY Y'all
« Reply #604 on: October 19, 2015, 08:43AM »
 :panicAy! :thinking :laughlol :laughlol
I'm gone thank you

Online Sarge

• Muy Guapo
« Reply #605 on: October 19, 2015, 10:30AM »
Good thing they caught it. Could have slaughtered the whole neighborhood.
If you pick up a weapon, you are embarking on a career of great sadness mixed with rare touches of glory,

Offline bob

• Administrator
  • El Guapo
  • Liked: 3887
« Reply #606 on: October 19, 2015, 11:25AM »
You can't walk into a movie theater where violence and horror are not part of the menu.  I have heard people calling it entertainment ... having a good time, they say.  Sometimes I wonder how different this is from the roman Empire times when the Gladiators were fighting to death for the amusement of the crowds in the coliseums.   A story without these elements we consider that boring.  Now we see this actually playing out in real life and we are horrified.  It is the gun, it is the guns.  Yet in the movies, it's really James Bond, Bruce Willies and the bad guys they fight that are the problem.  We never question where and how the bad guys got that fully auto assault rifle or those explosives.  All we care is that they are bad guys and must be stopped.  Sometimes the good guy takes the guns away from the bad guys to do his/her heroics and we applaud.  We don't say bad gun, good gun.  We say good guy got the bad guy. 

We are trying to solve violence by making it hard for violence to occur.  Asides therapy, drugs and incarceration we would have to literally go back to the stone age to ensure nothing can be used as weapon.  And even then, if we go with the same mentality today, we would be banning large bones and stones, because of all the killing that would be going on.

this is the reality.  Nature is violent.  Yes I said it.  Nature is violent.  It thrives on Violence.  You don't believe me watch one of those wild nature documentaries.  A lion does not care that is a Giraffe's pup, it will kill it to feed its own pups.  Oh still not convinced.  Go to your local supermarket and go to the meat section.  It is just a slaughter.  The carnage is unbearable.  This is a violent world.  The only way a lion can be safe is by being a Lion.  Peace and security by strength.  We enjoy this period of peach and prosperity thanks to that big arsenal of nuclear weapons and thanks for having the baddest and best armed forces in the world.  Oh you took down two buildings and killed a few thousand of us.  Well, guess what we are going to invade this country here, kicked the ass of the most fear army in the middle east just to show you, you don't fuck with us.  Make no mistake.  The Iraq war was not about WMD and Oil.  It was a demonstration that we can kick ass and do it effectively.  It was a roar of the biggest lion in this forest of nations.
I Fear No Evil, for you are with me

Offline radioman

• Audiophyles
  • Muy Guapo
  • Probably banned in New York!
    • My Job
  • Liked: 210
« Reply #607 on: October 19, 2015, 07:38PM »
http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/8805022.display/

GUYS, I FOUND ALL THE 22LR
That is Freakin' hysterical. it has to be a prank!
When guns are outlawed,
 only outlaws will have guns!(maybe)

Offline radioman

• Audiophyles
  • Muy Guapo
  • Probably banned in New York!
    • My Job
  • Liked: 210
« Reply #608 on: October 19, 2015, 07:39PM »
You can't walk into a movie theater where violence and horror are not part of the menu.  I have heard people calling it entertainment ... having a good time, they say.  Sometimes I wonder how different this is from the roman Empire times when the Gladiators were fighting to death for the amusement of the crowds in the coliseums.   A story without these elements we consider that boring.  Now we see this actually playing out in real life and we are horrified.  It is the gun, it is the guns.  Yet in the movies, it's really James Bond, Bruce Willies and the bad guys they fight that are the problem.  We never question where and how the bad guys got that fully auto assault rifle or those explosives.  All we care is that they are bad guys and must be stopped.  Sometimes the good guy takes the guns away from the bad guys to do his/her heroics and we applaud.  We don't say bad gun, good gun.  We say good guy got the bad guy. 

We are trying to solve violence by making it hard for violence to occur.  Asides therapy, drugs and incarceration we would have to literally go back to the stone age to ensure nothing can be used as weapon.  And even then, if we go with the same mentality today, we would be banning large bones and stones, because of all the killing that would be going on.

this is the reality.  Nature is violent.  Yes I said it.  Nature is violent.  It thrives on Violence.  You don't believe me watch one of those wild nature documentaries.  A lion does not care that is a Giraffe's pup, it will kill it to feed its own pups.  Oh still not convinced.  Go to your local supermarket and go to the meat section.  It is just a slaughter.  The carnage is unbearable.  This is a violent world.  The only way a lion can be safe is by being a Lion.  Peace and security by strength.  We enjoy this period of peach and prosperity thanks to that big arsenal of nuclear weapons and thanks for having the baddest and best armed forces in the world.  Oh you took down two buildings and killed a few thousand of us.  Well, guess what we are going to invade this country here, kicked the ass of the most fear army in the middle east just to show you, you don't fuck with us.  Make no mistake.  The Iraq war was not about WMD and Oil.  It was a demonstration that we can kick ass and do it effectively.  It was a roar of the biggest lion in this forest of nations.

In a word, insightful!
When guns are outlawed,
 only outlaws will have guns!(maybe)

Offline xdguy

• El Guapo
  • Not missing NY Y'all
« Reply #609 on: October 19, 2015, 08:06PM »
 :yourock has Trump picked a running mate yet?
I'm gone thank you

Online DM

• Global Moderator
  • El Guapo
  • Liked: 1391
*bar -> random chitchat thread <- bar*
« Reply #610 on: October 19, 2015, 08:55PM »

http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/8805022.display/

GUYS, I FOUND ALL THE 22LR
That is Freakin' hysterical. it has to be a prank!

Not sure it is. The British were disarmed and brainwashed in just a generation or two. Some of their police force didn't even have guns.

Offline SalR

• Gran Jefe
  • Young Gun
« Reply #611 on: October 20, 2015, 10:29PM »
Quick question: If you Dura-coat/Paint/Hydro-dip/Change the color of the Glock frame, does it void the warranty?

Online catahwho

• El Guapo
  • Liked: 247
« Reply #612 on: October 20, 2015, 10:38PM »
Yes
See #2
Your warranty is already void. See # 5.

LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTY

The warranty will be void if any of the following occur:

1.The instructions in the Instructions for Use manual are not followed;
2.Your GLOCK pistol or any of its parts are altered or modified from their original sate;
3. Damage is caused by misuse, abuse or improper maintenance;
4.Your GLOCK pistol is disassembled beyond the instruction in Chapter 9 of the Instructions for Use manual; or
5. Reloaded, remanufactured, or handloaded ammunition, or ammunition of a different caliber than your GLOCK pistol is used. 

Online Postal Bob

• Global Moderator
  • El Guapo
  • Liked: 2620
« Reply #613 on: October 20, 2015, 10:47PM »
Anything you do to your Glock, is like a mark against it with Glock. Even that logo'd firing pin plate on the back of the slide you have. If you ever send your gun back to Glock for repairs, and you have any modifications in it, they will remove all the modifications you have and restore it back to factory configuration. They'll include the modified parts in a bag.But they will never send you back your gun unless it's in the same configuration that it left the factory.
Now as far as the dura-coat, they may not remove that! But then again, who knows with them. Those crazy Austrians with their "Glock Perfection" attitude.  :(
Evil beware, Postal Bob is here!

Offline SalR

• Gran Jefe
  • Young Gun
« Reply #614 on: October 20, 2015, 10:53PM »
Yes
See #2
Your warranty is already void. See # 5.

LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTY

The warranty will be void if any of the following occur:

1.The instructions in the Instructions for Use manual are not followed;
2.Your GLOCK pistol or any of its parts are altered or modified from their original sate;
3. Damage is caused by misuse, abuse or improper maintenance;
4.Your GLOCK pistol is disassembled beyond the instruction in Chapter 9 of the Instructions for Use manual; or
5. Reloaded, remanufactured, or handloaded ammunition, or ammunition of a different caliber than your GLOCK pistol is used. 
I read that, but i was not entirely sure since they offer colored guns. (but that is factory)