forum

Author Topic: *bar -> random chitchat thread <- bar*  (Read 362854 times)

Offline radioman

• Audiophyles
  • Muy Guapo
  • Probably banned in New York!
    • My Job
  • Liked: 210
Re: *bar -> random chitchat thread <- bar*
« Reply #885 on: March 08, 2016, 12:03PM »
I do not believe the media hype that Trump is a war monger.
I do believe he is an excellent businessman and leader.
He will surround himself with a team that will help him make proper decisions.
I am not a trump promoter but by now I think any republican candidate can see the direction that we the people want our country to go in and any of them will do their best to take us that way.
I have  faith that Hilary or Bernie will allow the US to fail, in many ways not the least of which would be to slowly abandon our constitution,  way more than I believe that Trump or anyone else would lead us to war.
JMHO
When guns are outlawed,
 only outlaws will have guns!(maybe)

Online Postal Bob

• Global Moderator
  • El Guapo
  • Liked: 2620
« Reply #886 on: March 08, 2016, 12:39PM »
Yes, any Republican in office would be better than any of the Democrats. But, they are beginning to equate the sudden rise of Trump, to the sudden rise of Hitler  :shocked

Evil beware, Postal Bob is here!

Offline xdguy

• El Guapo
  • Not missing NY Y'all
  • Liked: 658
« Reply #887 on: March 08, 2016, 04:37PM »
 Amazing the same people who say transexuals have to be able to use whatever bathroom they want, go this route. Bunch of phonies

NEW YORK the Expired State
I'm gone thank you

Offline bob

• Administrator
  • El Guapo
  • Liked: 3887
« Reply #888 on: March 09, 2016, 02:01PM »
Our only hope is if Mitt Romney enters the race and chooses the good brain surgeon as his running mate.  A Mormon and an African American speaks volume for diversity and tolerance in this country.  I think that maverick move will give Hillary a run for her campaign money.

Donald trump is the best thing that ever happened to Hillary ... If you are in the middle and undecided, Hillary will get that vote IMO, if the egomaniac is the chosen candidate. 

Don't get me wrong.  I like Donald Trump.  I genuinely like him.  He speaks my language believe or not.  But president, I think not.
I Fear No Evil, for you are with me

Online Postal Bob

• Global Moderator
  • El Guapo
« Reply #889 on: March 09, 2016, 02:40PM »
Well, amazingly he took Mississippi and Michigan yesterday. I would've thought for sure he'd lose Mississippi after the criticism he took about being endorsed by the former KKK leader, and not immediately rejecting it. I guess he really must be the "Teflon Don".

Online DM

• Global Moderator
  • El Guapo
  • Liked: 1391
*bar -> random chitchat thread <- bar*
« Reply #890 on: March 09, 2016, 02:59PM »
How he winning southern states over Cruz is mind blowing.

Online Postal Bob

• Global Moderator
  • El Guapo
« Reply #891 on: March 09, 2016, 03:40PM »
Next week is the next big set of primaries, including Rubios home state of Florida. It's expected that Rubio will do well there. But if Trump takes it, then I believe he will be able to beat Hillary.
Of course, still hoping the FBI finds enough against Hillary to damage her. I know the AG will never prosecute, but it'll give Trump an endless supply of stuff to throw at her for the next few months.

Online Postal Bob

• Global Moderator
  • El Guapo
« Reply #892 on: March 09, 2016, 04:59PM »
Here's a horrible thought. God forbid Hillary wins the Presidency. That would be like electing Bill back in the Whitehouse. Being a past President, he already has the security clearance, so there's not much Hillary has to keep from him. He knows all the players, the routines, and what goes on behind closed doors. He will be her personal advisor, influencing her.
And what would we call him? He's not a First Lady. First Man? First Gigolo?  :in-love:

Offline cas

• El Guapo
  • The last of the V8 interceptors.
  • Liked: 2432
« Reply #893 on: March 09, 2016, 05:49PM »
Only hope? So Romney can lose yet again? 

After his BS last week he needs to go away and never show his face in public again.
"Baseball's a game and games are supposed to be fun".-Jack Elliot

Online catahwho

• El Guapo
  • Liked: 247
« Reply #894 on: March 09, 2016, 06:03PM »
The back vote.

Online Postal Bob

• Global Moderator
  • El Guapo
« Reply #895 on: March 09, 2016, 09:57PM »
The back vote.
But that I don't understand. With the endorsement of the KKK leader, you would've expected just the opposite. But then again, we can't seem to understand how Obama got voted in twice.  :thinking

Offline cas

• El Guapo
  • The last of the V8 interceptors.
  • Liked: 2432
« Reply #896 on: March 10, 2016, 12:07AM »
"Baseball's a game and games are supposed to be fun".-Jack Elliot

Online catahwho

• El Guapo
  • Liked: 247
« Reply #897 on: March 10, 2016, 08:30AM »
The back vote.
But that I don't understand. With the endorsement of the KKK leader, you would've expected just the opposite. But then again, we can't seem to understand how Obama got voted in twice.  :thinking

Correction. I meant Hillary is taking all the black vote.
Some of these southern primary's are open and allow democrats and independents to vote republican. These votes are mostly going to trump, the Regan democrats, working poor, people forced on an Obama care policy and cant afford to pay the delectable in order to use it, the silent majority, religious and extreme right. As far as the KKK goes how many clansman do you really think are active in this country today, really? They have been replace and nurtured by other radical racist groups under the currant administration.
As Hillary swung to the left following Sanders, Trump has moderated on some issues to pull in common sense "blue dog" democrats. I do think cruise is a problem. He is too rigid in his ideology and could never get elected in a general election. If he did get elected nothing would get done. His core of Evangelicals ans defected to Trump and not one of his colleges in the senate has endorsed him. He would make a great supreme court justice, if Trump is elected and there are 60 republicans in the senate. 
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 08:53AM by catahwho »

Online Postal Bob

• Global Moderator
  • El Guapo
« Reply #898 on: March 10, 2016, 11:11AM »
If Trump does win the nominee, I believe he has a chance of winning the election, especially if he can take NY. That's something that a Republican hasn't done since......... I don't remember when a Republican last took NY in a Presidential election. But he has to get the endorsements of the unions, which always go Democratic. He should be able to secure many of the construction unions, as he's provided them plenty of work over the years. We shall see if he gets smarter and more toned down in his ways.

Offline OldGarandDad

• El Guapo
  • Non timebo mala
    • OldGarandDad
  • Liked: 77
« Reply #899 on: March 10, 2016, 02:28PM »
... I don't remember when a Republican last took NY in a Presidential election. ...

That would be Reagan in 1980 and 1984. Before that it was Richard Nixon in 1972 and before that it was Ike in 1952 and 1956.
"No man's life, liberty or property are safe while the legislature is in session." -- New York State Surrogate Court Judge Gideon John Tucker, Final Accounting in the Estate of A.B._, 1, Tucker (N.Y. Surrogate Court) 247, 249 (1866)