forum

Author Topic: *bar -> random chitchat thread <- bar*  (Read 362864 times)

Offline bob

• Administrator
  • El Guapo
  • Liked: 3887
Re: *bar -> random chitchat thread <- bar*
« Reply #1050 on: April 26, 2016, 10:22PM »
Trump is kicking ass and taking names ... Holy shit, he truly has a shot at this thing
I Fear No Evil, for you are with me

Online Postal Bob

• Global Moderator
  • El Guapo
  • Liked: 2620
« Reply #1051 on: April 26, 2016, 10:58PM »
I just hope he has the support to beat Hillary. Though I support Trump, I would support whichever Republican candidate has a chance to beat Hillary.
And as a side note, I can't believe how the media is reporting about the convicted felon who was on stage at one of Trump's rallies. The man was brought in, not by Trump, but by LE who was supporting Trump. The media made a big deal about it taking up a whole page in the paper.
Hey, did you guys forget that Hillary is under investigation for top secret security violations with her emails? Amazing how the media mentions nothing about her. I pray that as soon as she is declared the Democratic candidate, they walk on stage and put her in handcuffs.  C:-)
Evil beware, Postal Bob is here!

Online catahwho

• El Guapo
  • Liked: 247
« Reply #1052 on: April 27, 2016, 02:13PM »
Trump Common Sense Foreign Policy Speech -  America First!!!

<a href="http://youtu.be/XW8RqLN3Qao" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/XW8RqLN3Qao</a>
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 02:39PM by Postal Bob »

Offline bob

• Administrator
  • El Guapo
« Reply #1053 on: April 27, 2016, 05:26PM »
I will admit

I am a convert.  We need and must have this señor in the white house .  Enough is enough.  Common sense and doing the right thing for our country has taken a back seat to appeasement and politics that are in contrast to our national interest. Time to clean house. 

Offline xdguy

• El Guapo
  • Not missing NY Y'all
  • Liked: 658
« Reply #1054 on: April 27, 2016, 07:14PM »
I don't see him as more then a 1 term President, but we need his attitude to get rid of the garbage that has been running the country for years. I see him getting term limits in place.
NEW YORK the Expired State
I'm gone thank you

Offline cas

• El Guapo
  • The last of the V8 interceptors.
  • Liked: 2432
« Reply #1055 on: April 27, 2016, 07:24PM »
If nothing else, perhaps he can set the Republican party straight (slightly), have them get some balls and remember what they're supposed to stand for. I doubt it though, as I said before, the party would rather lose without him than win with him.
"Baseball's a game and games are supposed to be fun".-Jack Elliot

Online DM

• Global Moderator
  • El Guapo
  • Liked: 1391
*bar -> random chitchat thread <- bar*
« Reply #1056 on: April 29, 2016, 08:02PM »
I lost power about 2hrs back from a nasty thunder storm. Going out now to fire up the generator to watch some satellite tv. First time, wondering how long this small town power company will take to fix things up.

Offline bob

• Administrator
  • El Guapo
« Reply #1057 on: April 30, 2016, 04:47PM »
Just got back from a one week Florida vacation ... Drove all the way down there and put some serious miles on the Tahoe. I took it first to the dealership to do its first maintenance, and the guy was like - do you drive this thing? Lol... But with 3300 miles later and I must say, it was a dream to drive it all the way down there.

I was doing 90-95 mph in some stretches seeking for some excitement. I took a quick look back, and my two kids were on their iPads yawning .... My wife was sound asleep.  Almost no road or engine noise.  You hit a pot hole or some ups and downs on the road and the truck just rocks you easily back to normal; it almost feels like it whispers .. - there, I got you, relax. Easy now - I have never driven a vehicle that comfortable and boring.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 04:53PM by bob »

Online DM

• Global Moderator
  • El Guapo
« Reply #1058 on: April 30, 2016, 06:09PM »
I am always amazed how nice the GM and Ford pickups and full frame SUVs ride. My crappy Japanese truck rides like a truck.

Offline bob

• Administrator
  • El Guapo
« Reply #1059 on: April 30, 2016, 07:34PM »
I hope your power is back up 8)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 01:01PM by bob »

Offline cas

• El Guapo
  • The last of the V8 interceptors.
  • Liked: 2432
« Reply #1060 on: April 30, 2016, 09:06PM »
My crappy Japanese truck rides like a truck.

I'd rather have a truck that rides like a truck.  That's the reason they cost so much money now. A pickup truck used to b the cheapest thing you could buy. Then they turned them into trendy giant cars that cost $40-60k that a poor working man can't get near.
"Baseball's a game and games are supposed to be fun".-Jack Elliot

Online catahwho

• El Guapo
  • Liked: 247
« Reply #1061 on: April 30, 2016, 09:20PM »
My crappy Japanese truck rides like a truck.

I'd rather have a truck that rides like a truck.  That's the reason they cost so much money now. A pickup truck used to b the cheapest thing you could buy. Then they turned them into trendy giant cars that cost $40-60k that a poor working man can't get near.

Agree. They also contribute to climate change! : :ElDiablo

Online DM

• Global Moderator
  • El Guapo
« Reply #1062 on: April 30, 2016, 10:46PM »
Pickup trucks have gotten out of hand price wise. The truck I have now was 21k in 2006. To replace it with a similar model is now in the low 30's.

Offline bob

• Administrator
  • El Guapo
« Reply #1063 on: April 30, 2016, 11:53PM »
they are priced crazy indeed ... But to my lower back, I have become a hero  :great

Offline xdguy

• El Guapo
  • Not missing NY Y'all
  • Liked: 658
« Reply #1064 on: May 01, 2016, 12:56PM »
What bothers me the most is all the power items, all those motors,wiring,etc add to the cost. Have we become that lazy we can't pull in the side view mirrors, open the tailgate,sliding side doors? Never mind if you bought rather then leased a few years from now they will go bad and you know atleast a $500 plus labor repair.
NEW YORK the Expired State
I'm gone thank you