forum

Author Topic: *bar -> random chitchat thread <- bar*  (Read 203303 times)

SalR, hoodfu and 74 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline cas

• El Guapo
  • The last of the V8 interceptors.
  • Liked: 2405
Re: *bar -> random chitchat thread <- bar*
« Reply #1095 on: May 25, 2016, 06:25PM »
It's all so silly. Because it's not so simple. A person may have been a man, but now looks like a woman, but that doesn't define what their sexual interests are. They may like men, they may like woman, they may like both. So what? Gay men use the mens room. Gay woman use the woman room. Where's the uproar about that? There isn't one, because who cares.

I think if there really is any uproar, it's from uptight woman when transgender woman who aren't really pulling it off, try to use the ladies room.  Other than that, it's precious little snowflakes demanding special rights while claiming equal rights.
"Baseball's a game and games are supposed to be fun".-Jack Elliot

Offline cas

• El Guapo
« Reply #1096 on: May 25, 2016, 06:30PM »
Reminded me of Richard Jeni.... A hero's welcome!

<a href="http://youtu.be/RyNFuTkoHZ4" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/RyNFuTkoHZ4</a>

Offline DM

• Global Moderator
  • El Guapo
  • Liked: 1384
*bar -> random chitchat thread <- bar*
« Reply #1097 on: May 25, 2016, 06:42PM »
I really don't give a crap which bathroom a transgender uses. It's the 30-50 year old male perverts who will now be free to follow 14 year old girls into the ladies room now.

Offline bob

• Administrator
  • El Guapo
  • Liked: 3743
« Reply #1098 on: May 25, 2016, 07:22PM »
87 degrees ... I like
I Fear No Evil, for you are with me

Offline cas

• El Guapo
« Reply #1099 on: May 25, 2016, 08:26PM »
87 degrees ... I like

Fuckin' miserable.

Offline DM

• Global Moderator
  • El Guapo
« Reply #1100 on: May 25, 2016, 08:50PM »
Wow 87, it's cooler here. Really rainy still so humid too which I'm just not used to anymore.

Offline cas

• El Guapo
« Reply #1101 on: May 25, 2016, 10:01PM »
<a href="http://youtu.be/KV-RqPtT2PU" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/KV-RqPtT2PU</a>

Offline cas

• El Guapo
« Reply #1102 on: May 26, 2016, 02:08AM »
Oh good lord. I've been going to bed early. Super early for me, some nights around 9:30-10:00.  (for the last couple decades 12:00 was early, 1-3 was normal. But for whatever reason I've been going to bed early and waking up 4:30-6:30.

Sunday at work I tweaked a back muscle. Monday night in bed it started to occasionally spasm. Tuesday was rough and got worse as the day went on. At first it was just trying to pick things up and what not that caused a TREMENDOUSLY AMAZING convulsion of pain in my mid back and right side. Never had or felt anything like it before in my life. Thankfully is was quick and released. As the day went on though things like trying to use the toilet caused it to happen. And the pain was getting a lot worse and for longer and over a larger area. Then raising my arms, turning my head, trying to take a full breath... anything set it off and caused me to audibly yell out in pain uncontrollably. Forget about coughing or sneezing.

I couldn't go on, I was up at 3AM and couldn't lay still enough to not make it happen. I was at the walk in clinic the minute they opened. I scared them at work when I called to tell them I would be late. Holding the phone up to my ear was making it happen and I couldn't speak. They couldn't understand me or figure out what was going on. I was finally able to whisper that I was at the doctors.

Well they gave me two anti inflammatories, a steroid and a muscle relaxer to take before bed. Over the course of the day it gradually got much better. So much so I thought about not taking the muscle relaxer, but about 10PM I said what the heck, let it do it's job. So I took it. A half hour later I got the hiccups. About the worst possible thing to have considering what causes pain. Every hiccup I jump, often yelping out in pain. It's 2AM now. Been sitting here doing it for almost four hours. Unbelievable. Thank God it's not the intensity that it was this morning or I'd be crawling to the hospital. They're also "small" hiccups, not normal for me. I'm starting to think the muscle relaxer is what caused it, but that doesn't make sense to me since that's what they give you when you have them and they won't go away.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 02:19AM by cas »

Online Postal Bob

• Global Moderator
  • El Guapo
  • Liked: 2553
« Reply #1103 on: May 26, 2016, 06:58AM »
Ouch!  :ouch:  Been there myself when I had all those muscle tears in my back, along with the recent surgery. Any cough, sneeze, hiccup, etc., caused enough pain to make me cry. Muscle relaxers definitely won't cause the hiccups. But they do make you feel all dopey when you get up. So while they help alleviate the spasms and pain, you can't function normally because you're all doped up. And then there's the OIC(opioid induced constipation) when you take them for a while. Pick your poison so to speak.    :(
Evil beware, Postal Bob is here!

Offline cas

• El Guapo
« Reply #1104 on: May 26, 2016, 07:08AM »
Um.....  I woke up, and imediately started to hiccup! ???WTF???

And oh mother it hurts now! I guess everything wore off in my sleep? Luckily the spasm isn't happening, it's just pain from the pulled/torn muscle tightening.  This is very odd.

The only thing that happened that I noticed from the muscle relaxers were my head felt a little stuffy, like my sinuses were swollen. I've had that with other drugs as well. I haven't been prescribed a lot of "real drugs", but every time I have I've been very let down. (Effect and relief wise).
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 07:14AM by cas »

Offline cas

• El Guapo
« Reply #1105 on: May 26, 2016, 07:21AM »
The worst part about this hiccup BS....   I mean, it hurts like heck but I can take the pain. I'm gonna have to go to work and get laughed at. lol And I have to go in and reprimand someone today for two different things. And this guy (60 year old men behaving like 13 year old girls, drama queens!) loves to get loud, yell and screem.  The way I have to deal with him is stay calm, professional and never raise my voice, never escalate. (Ever have a man claim he doesn't yell at people by yelling it at you? Hard to keep a straight face.) My greatest weapon against him is staying calm and talking softly. But how that heck am I going to do that if I'm hiccuping every twenty seconds. lol

Offline bob

• Administrator
  • El Guapo
« Reply #1106 on: May 26, 2016, 09:04AM »
and I thought I had health issues.  .... Get Better!

Offline DM

• Global Moderator
  • El Guapo
« Reply #1107 on: May 26, 2016, 09:50AM »
I had hiccups for two days once. Barely got any sleep and the chest, neck and head pain from it got unbearable. Wish I had some advice on how to stop it but nothing I tried worked.

Feel better.

Offline cas

• El Guapo
« Reply #1108 on: May 26, 2016, 03:29PM »
I've been good all day, except when the hiccups kick back in, then it beats the crap out of me. Always at the worst times too. 

Offline bob

• Administrator
  • El Guapo
« Reply #1109 on: May 27, 2016, 08:38PM »
A Robin William's joke

Doctor: Mr Smith.  You must stop masturbating.

Mr Smith:  but.., why?!

Doctor:  I need to examine you, sir.