forum

Author Topic: GTP challenge  (Read 2205 times)

Online sbninja

• Global Moderator
  • El Guapo
  • Liked: 349
Re: GTP challenge
« Reply #60 on: October 28, 2018, 03:59PM »
The book i'm reading says exactly that. Doesnt matter when you eat before bed, ealry late. Good read. The author  states - after the nutrition part,  its a simple mathematical equation,  in order to lose weight, you need to be burning more calories than you are taking in.
Capt. Adama - "There's a reason why you separate military and police. One fights the enemy of the state, the other serves and protects the people.
When the Military becomes both, then the enemies of the state tend to become the people."

Online DM

• Global Moderator
  • El Guapo
  • Liked: 1314
GTP challenge
« Reply #61 on: October 28, 2018, 11:24PM »
I can certainly relate to just eating three meals a day because you are told to. It certainly is not true.

Stress eating  is a thing for me. I easily eat half the calories when I have a week off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline mando

• El Guapo
  • Just Some Random Guy
  • Liked: 538
Re: GTP challenge
« Reply #62 on: November 02, 2018, 11:59AM »
Yeah, fasting and being Italian is tough. I usually do coffee in the morning and only eat if my sugar is low (Type 1 diabetes). Lunch is my biggest meal because that is when I am most active. At dinner time, we keep it to a one dish thing. Although that one thing sometimes is pasta but other times its just vegetables. It varies quite a bit. But, I need to do more. I think some sort of exercise will have to become part of my regimen.
"Life is tough; it's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne