waffles

Author Topic: 2018 Long Island Championship  (Read 230 times)

Online Wile E. Coyote

• Muy Guapo
  • Liked: 643
Re: 2018 Long Island Championship
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2018, 03:03AM »
I meant 205.

Online Wile E. Coyote

• Muy Guapo
  • Liked: 643
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2018, 03:11AM »
The barrels in stage 8 could be decorated as Acme dynamite..

Offline JeffP

• El Guapo
  • Adopt a pet/save a life... Pass it on!
  • Liked: 823
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2018, 12:34PM »
The LIC to me was always a shit show of who could and who couldn’t shoot on Saturday. We also always sold out the 120 spots we did on Sunday so adding more shooters only opens Saturday which we never RO’d and it always ran differently. Our hope is to run this match just like we did spring blast. Limited RO’s in the squads that need it. Sell out both days and not make such a big deal about RO’ing the one day. We will need help both days with RO’ing. If we get enough people involved to staff both days then maybe we will be open to having stage RO’s on both days. As it is we’re moving the uspsa matches back to Sunday only this month and 84 shooters max because we simply just don’t have the volunteers to run the multi day matches the way they should be. Also, the week before the LIC is no match. We’re doing heavy amounts of setting up and can use help. There will likely be pizza and no pay :) However, if you sign up to RO for a day you can shoot for 1/2 price. Take note that I also lowered the match fee by 25% and added a t-shirt. Thanks in advance for everyone’s help.

Oh and last year Manny was moving and Stan was non existent. It wasn’t till I stepped in and accepted taking care of the daily operations did things get done. This year we’re trying to get things out and opened earlier and sold out.
"We ride together, we die together. Bad boys for life."

Offline JeffP

• El Guapo
  • Adopt a pet/save a life... Pass it on!
  • Liked: 823
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2018, 12:36PM »
I’ll get it together next week after mid Atlantic and email everyone. Start to make RO list.
"We ride together, we die together. Bad boys for life."

Online Jhenke

• Jefe
  • Just joined
  • Liked: 17
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2018, 09:51PM »
I am in for squad 205 as well. Bob, let me know how I can help with the stage setup.