forum

Author Topic: Orville Spoiler Alert (don't read unless you've seen this weeks episode)  (Read 118 times)

Online Wile E. Coyote

• Muy Guapo
  • Liked: 676
Lt. Alara Kitan leaving the Orville.... Nooooooooooooo!!!

Fan favorite character.... She will be missed....  https://www.imdb.com/name/nm4296013/

Internet rumors are that she was dating Seth...

Online Postal Bob

• Global Moderator
  • El Guapo
  • Liked: 2240
Too bad. She was a hot little alien.  :in-love:
Evil beware, Postal Bob is here!

Offline bob

• Administrator
  • El Guapo
  • Liked: 3259
Super girl was a problem script wise.  But homo Klingon, well that character has a lot of story telling in him.  Lol

If I had my pick the doctor would had been my choice.  But most of the times these things come down to money. Likely Super girl has other things coming her way. 
I Fear No Evil, for you are with me

Online Wile E. Coyote

• Muy Guapo
  • Liked: 676
Re homo Klingon- I give credit to Orville for addressing the Sex Simulator issue. We all know that is the main use for it. I assume they have robots to mop and dissinfect the floors, walls, ceiling afterwards....

Online Postal Bob

• Global Moderator
  • El Guapo
  • Liked: 2240
Re homo Klingon- I give credit to Orville for addressing the Sex Simulator issue. We all know that is the main use for it. I assume they have robots to mop and dissinfect the floors, walls, ceiling afterwards....

8)
Evil beware, Postal Bob is here!

Online hoodfu

• Muy Guapo
  • Boom
  • Liked: 302
Im was hesitating but Im just gonna say it now that shes leaving. If you pay attention to her eyebrow prosthetics, you can see that theyre in slightly different places in different scenes, relative to her actual eyebrows. I said that to my wife and she made me rewind to show her and yelled that she cant unsee it now. Its probably why shes leaving the show. :)