al

Author Topic: 2019 Carolina Sectional  (Read 131 times)

Offline xdguy

• El Guapo
  • Not missing NY Y'all
  • Liked: 658
2019 Carolina Sectional
« on: October 05, 2019, 07:44PM »
Well had volunteered to CRO this match, so drove 3 hours to Sir Walter gun club in Creedmoor NC. About 35 minutes north of Raleigh. Very nice club,3 field houes, A educational building and a building for food.
 Shot Single Stack as a regular competition gun for the last time: it is not at all friendly matches for us older guys down here, much more tactical then run and gun. I at least can say not the name before the DQs and no shows. No real familiar names so far besides Bill Duda, planning tomorrow to wear My LIPSA hat tomorrow instead of the NROI which felt funny wearing anyway.
Incase anyone interested in a February or March match the club I shoot at is hosting the South Carolina championship again, be in the 50s already.
NEW YORK the Expired State
I'm gone thank you

Offline xdguy

• El Guapo
  • Not missing NY Y'all
Re: 2019 Carolina Sectional
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2019, 08:59PM »
Basic scores in finished 224 out of 229 who actually shot, not counting the DQs, 9 of them. Was not my points mostly As, did have 14 Mike's overall but because of the heat and taking it slow mostly double the fastest time if not more.
I'm gone thank you

Offline bob

• Administrator
  • El Guapo
  • Liked: 3887
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2019, 10:55AM »
As long as you are enjoying yourself that is  what is important.  Always strive for your personal best.  Donít worry about placement.  Ask yourself did I improve what I wanted to improve?

At the last match a Lipsa I shot slow and poorly.  But I did see that my reloads were fast and smooth.  I was happy about that.  8)
I Fear No Evil, for you are with me

Offline xdguy

• El Guapo
  • Not missing NY Y'all
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2019, 11:09AM »
Totally agree, also had fun ROing, watching and learning ways of doing a stage.
 As the saying goes not going to win the Buick so just enjoy. Did win a gift certificate for 50 dollars off of a brand of coated bullet not made by our own guapo.
I'm gone thank you